- Atomic all clock with self-setting time and date, indoor temp, alarm[easyazon-image align="right" asin="B002BDV8DC" locale="us" height="127" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41inTahbW9L._SL160_.jpg" width="160"]
- Automatically updates for seasonal time changes where applicable
- Clock with alarm and snooze; time with seconds
- Displays time, date, day, temp on one screen; wall hanging or free standing;
- Measures 9 by 1 by 7.2 inches; requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
La Crosse atomic clocks are easy to set up and they are accurate and reliable. This atomic clock includes the temperature making it easy to keep an eye on the weather. Its quiet too, no ticking sound like an analog clock. This clock does not light up so you won’t be able to see it at night. It has a nice big display that includes the seconds. It accurately displays the room temperature on for your air conditioning and heating unit Just set the time zone and hang it on the wall.
- This La Crosse Technology® WS-8117U-IT Atomic wall clock with indoor and outdoor temperature brings you an attractive and highly functional design.[easyazon-image align="right" asin="B0000VYDKM" locale="us" height="106" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XBB5284WL._SL160_.jpg" width="160"]
- It monitors the indoor and outdoor temperatures and also includes the moon phases, a perpetual calendar, the
- Atomic time and date, and a time zone setting.
- The IT 915 technology allows fast transmission of information to let you see the outside temperature from inside your home
The instructions to set it up were very straight forward, setting up the clock will not take much of your time.The accuracy of the outdoor temperature depends heavily on the weather condition, like sunlight and wind, and the exact location of the sensor. When the clock gets information about the moon phases, it fills in each space with color, which translates to the visible parts of the moon being dark on the clock. The clock has a very stylish design and you can choose from different colors.
- Atomic indoor wall clock with moon phase and indoor/outdoor temperature display from La Crosse; sets automatically to WWVB signal[easyazon-image align="right" asin="B0016MYATS" locale="us" height="151" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YItCz1c6L._SL160_.jpg" width="160"]
- Large digital display; alarm clock function with snooze button
- Outside TX37U-IT sensor transmits data every 4 seconds at 915MHz from up to 330 feet away; manual setting option
- Requires separate purchase of 4 AA batteries; low battery indication icons for both clock and sensor
- Clock measures 10-1/4 inches wide by 1-1/6 inches deep by 9-3/4 inches high; 1-year limited warranty
The automatic updating and self adjusting nature of these extremely accurate digital atomic clocks is what makes them really different from less accurate traditional clocks. When setting this La Crosse clock, make sure to follow the step by step instruction provided in the instruction booklet. It comes with an outside transmitter for reading the temperature. So it can read both indoor and outdoor temperature and the inside unit displays both the inside and outside readings. This large-display digital wall clock from La Crosse Technology not only keeps precise time, but also shares the date, day of week, and moon phase.
- 18″ diameter[easyazon-image align="right" asin="B0009J5O3K" locale="us" height="160" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nPg5LgapL._SL160_.jpg" width="160"]
- Radio controlled time
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Analog hygrometer & thermometer
- 4 US time zone selectable
This La Crosse Technology resets daily to the hour, minute, and second for continued accuracy and adjusts automatically for daylight savings time. Equipped with a thermometer and a hygrometer, the clock also assesses and relates temperature and humidity levels. For temperature and humidity readings, the clock face displays two small analog gauges. The numbers and hands on the clock are highly visible making it easy to see from quite a distance. The clock is very durable that it could last for many years even if displayed outside regardless of the temperature and it works best with alkaline batteries.
- Huge display with well-spaced data for very easy, uncluttered reading[easyazon-image align="right" asin="B0015KIFKG" locale="us" height="160" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411YtOBczjL._SL160_.jpg" width="160"]
- Atomic clock updates time for consistent accuracy and no manual setting ever for DST; displays calendar with month/day/year and daily high and low temps
- 14 weather icons show more details regarding the 12- and 24-hour weather forecasts at a glance
- Remote sensor sports a 100-foot transmission range for monitoring temps in the wine cellar, greenhouse, baby?s room
- Main display measures 1 by 7.9 by 6.2 inches; weighs 1.4 pounds; 1-year manufacturer warranty
The LCD display panel is nice and big that makes the temperature display, time, date, and weather forecasts easy to read. The main display shows in big, bold digits a calendar with month/day/year and day, plus indoor/outdoor temperature. It displays the temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. It also constantly displays minimum and maximum temperatures for the day right next to the current indoor and outdoor temperature. The clock doesn’t have a backlight feature that you can’t read it at night without turning your lights on.